ISC has work-study peer tutor positions available.
The Instructional Support Center (ISC) at Warren County Community College has several work-study peer tutor positions available.
If you’ve applied* for Financial Aid and meet the criteria below, you may be eligible for one of these positions:
- Must have earned an A in the class she/he wishes to tutor.
- Must have a good grasp of course/discipline content.
- Must have a strong sense of responsibility.
- Must exhibit the ability to work well with others.
- Must have the ability to take initiative.
- Must have a desire to help others learn.
*Please be aware that you DO NOT need to have been awarded a grant or a student loan to be eligible for work-study.
If interested in being part of our team, please stop by the ISC or call Rose Lynch at (908) 835-2354 for more information.